Due to sustained growth in our business, we’ve got the exciting opportunity to offer an experienced admin assistant to join the team working part-time, from our office in Richmond.
Working closely with the Director, Matthew, you’ll be a pro-active team member, with strong attention to detail capable of database management and data entry to produce accurate reports for our clients.
Our office is exclusively Apple Mac, so a working knowledge of Apple programs would be advantageous, but not essential as they’re very similar in functionality, you’ll just need to learn a few extra shortcuts. We also use MS Word and Excel heavily, along with Preview/Adobe and Dropbox. Our CRM is run on Salesforce.
The role is predominately general admin duties such as:
- Data review and entry
- Preparation of client reports for review
- Preparation and completion of finance applications
- Drafting of letters and emails
- Collating and organising documents into files
- Monitoring applications from submission to settlement
- Liaising with banks to source updates
- Database management, reviewing and updating addresses for clients
- Scheduling meetings with clients
- Basic social media management
- Other light admin duties as required.
The role is based in our fresh new office in Richmond, flooded with natural light and fresh air, no dingey fluorescent cubicles here. We’re close to the Burnley train station and the number 70 tram. We have end of trip facilities if you’re energetic and want to cycle or walk in, there is also secure car parking available for the time being.
Flexible working hour arrangements can be offered to the right candidate. Seeking someone for approximately 22 hours per week on a part time basis, days and times negotiable. Experience working within the finance broking space would be beneficial, but is not required.
Please email through your CV and a brief cover letter/email for more detail.